It’s October…and it definitely feels like it outside. I happen to love the cool Autumn weather, so I’m excited about this month and all of the activities that comes with it. In case you need some family friendly ideas for fun things to do this month, below are my top 10 picks for October NYC Events:
1. (9/29 – 10/12) 2 for 1 tickets at Off Broadway Week
2. (10/9- 10/12) Family HQ at New York Comic Con
3. (10/10) Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day opens
4. (10/11) Target Design Kids Family Programs, a part of Archtober
5. (10/11 – 10/12) Open House New York (OHNY) Kids, for kids ages 4-12
6. (10/12) New York Rangers Home Opener, National Hockey League
7. (Beginning 10/13) Opening of ice skating rinks, including The Rink at Rockefeller Center
8. (10/17 – 1/11/15) Big Apple Circus Presents METAMORPHOSIS
9. (10/26) Tour de Bronx, a family friendly bike tour
10. (10/29) New York Knicks Home Opener, National Basketball Association
Does your family have any other fun events planned? My family is going apple picking with a group of Michael’s friends this year so we’re going to a new farm later this month. I actually think that we’re going to skip Halloween (gasp!) this year because we have a fun family work event to attend that weekend. We’re also going to a screening of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day tomorrow and to see the Big Apple Circus later this month. Whatever you do, enjoy it with your loved ones!
If you enjoyed this post, please forward it to a friend or tell them to sign up here. Thanks!