There are a lot of fun activities and events for kids in NYC this weekend and beyond. Below are 11 of my top picks plus an additional 4 posts from my parenting colleagues that I found especially helpful. Enjoy!
1. Baby Loves Disco: Valentine’s Day Party at Le Poisson Rouge (February 10th at noon; $20 per person/$60 per family of four)
2. Bank Street Bookstore Events (February 10th at 2pm A Valentine’s Day Chocolate Tasting; February 14th at 2pm Make-Your-Valentine Craft Workshop!; February 14th at 4:30pm “Kiss Me Again” Valentine’s Day
3. Be My Valentine Art Workshop at 74th St. Magic (February 11th at 4-5pm; Ages 3 and up; Drop off only. $20 per child.)
4. Family Art Project: Hearts and Flowers at Wave Hill (February 10th at 10am-1pm) *The February 9th at 10am-1pm session has been cancelled due to the storm!
5. FAMILY WORKSHOP: WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE? at Sony Wonder Technology Lab (February 14th at noon-1pm; $5 per participant)
6. Little Artists: Be Mine Valentine’s Day Collage at Children’s Museum of Manhattan (4 & younger; February 14th at 10am and 1pm)
7. Valentine Cooking Workshop with Sylvie Berger at French Institute Alliance Francaise (February 9th at 3:30pm; $7-$10)
8. Valentine’s Day at Children’s Museum of Arts (February 14th at noon-5pm; a variety of programs including Paper Hearts, Silly Love Songs and Valentine’s Animation)
9. VALENTINE’S DAY CARD CREATIONS at the Skyscraper Museum (February 9th at 10:30-11:45am) *Cancelled due to the storm!
10. Valentine’s Day Party at Citibabes (February 14th at 4-5:30pm; 10 for members and $15 for non members.)
11. Victorian Valentine Workshop at Bartow Pell Mansion Museum (February 9th at 1-3pm; $8 per person) *Postponed to Sunday at 1pm due to the storm!
12. igokids Valentine event calendar listings
13. Valentine’s Day for NYC Kids: Cool Ways to Share the Love with the Whole Family at Mommy Poppins
14. We Heart New York: 11 Valentine’s Day Activities at Red Tricycle New York
15. 25 ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day 2013 with kids at Time Out New York Kids
If you enjoyed this post, please forward it to a friend or tell them to sign up here. Thanks!