For this “Friday Favorites” post, I’m sharing the NYC September 2015 family events that my family and/or I would love to attend.
1. (8/31-9/13) 2015 US Open: (Go Serena!) I have been to the U.S. Open several times. I saw Venus play and win, but I have never seen Serena play.
2. (9/1-9/30) Dine Out for No Kid Hungry: You can help end child hunger by donating and/or dining out at some of your favorite restaurants during the month of September.
3. (9/5-5/29/16) American Museum of Natural History’s Butterfly Conservatory exhibition
4. (9/7-20) Broadway Week: Get 2 tickets for the price of 1 for some of the hottest Broadway shows before they sell out.
5. (9/10-9/20) Feast of San Gennaro
6. (9/18-20) A Baseball game: My husband Reggie went to a game with a friend this summer but it wasn’t the Mets vs. Yankees.
7. (9/19-9/20) 33rd Annual Queens County Fair
(On a related note, consider visiting the recently opened Seaglass Carousel at The Battery if you are in the neighborhood. I went with a girlfriend last night and it was beautiful.)
If you enjoyed this post, please forward it to a friend or tell them to sign up here. Thanks!