Fall is definitely here in NYC. It’s cold! When the weather is chilly, I like cold-weather favorites like soup and chili. I recently learned that October is also called “Crocktober” because it’s the prime time to make recipes made in a Crock Pot® (or any slow cooker). Below are five of my favorite slow cooker recipes – including chicken and soup.
5 Crocktober Recipes 2019:
- How to Cook Fresh Black-Eyed Peas in a Slow Cooker
- Easy Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Crazy Easy CrockPot Chicken
- Chicken, Spinach and Portobello Mushroom Soup (or Stew!)
- Slow Roasted Chipotle Chicken