I am enjoying the more relaxed days of summer. The photo above is Italian ices from The Lemon Ice King of Corona. My husband, sons and I went there yesterday after we went bicycling in Flushing Meadows Park.
I want to update you on my summer plans. I’ll be taking a break from posting new blog content for the summer but I will be back in the fall. I will resume posting new content on 9/13, the first day of school for NYC public school students.
In the interim, here are 9 of the most popular MitC posts for you to try out during the 9-week break. (I have had this website for a long time so many of these recipes might be “new” to you.)
- How to Make Easy French Toast Without Milk
- Vegan Cabbage Recipe (How to Cook Cabbage That My Husband Will Eat)
- Meatball Recipe Without Breadcrumbs (“Best Ever” According to Michael)
- 19 Favorite Black History Month Recipes
- Lidia Bastianich’s Basic Egg Pasta Dough
- Jamaican Curry Chicken Recipe
- Easy Lemon Meringue Pie Recipe (A Promise Fulfilled)
- How to Make An Easy Shepherd’s Pie Recipe
- Chicken Sweet Potato Curry
I hope that you enjoy your summer with your loved ones doing the things that you love!
P.S. If you want to stay connected this summer, let’s follow one another on Instagram. My profile name is @nycmominthecity.