Anthony and Ana recently invited my entire family over for a lunch date. These family friends thought of everything. Not only did they prepare an amazing lunch, but they also had Jenga and pumpkin carving for the kids. Their hospitality really was impressive. They are definitely going to be great parents one day!
All of the food that they prepared was wonderful, but the teriyaki ribs were exceptional. Of course, I had to ask if I could get the recipe. Ana was so sweet to share her “Super Easy Teriyaki Ribs” recipe. I must admit that I was a bit nervous that my version wouldn’t live up to the original ribs when I made it for my family. Fortunately, they did and “my guys” devoured them. (Really…there were no leftovers!) As is usually the case, it was mainly all in the sauce…the Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze. Once you have the sauce, the rest of the recipe is pretty simple…
Ana’s Super-Easy Teriyaki Ribs
- 2 pounds pork spare ribs
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- ¾ cup of teriyaki sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Sprinkle salt over both sides of the ribs and place them into a baking dish. Brush ¼ cup of the teriyaki sauce onto the ribs and sprinkle the minced garlic on top.
3. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and place it into the heated oven. Let the ribs bake covered for half an hour.
4. Take the dish out of the oven. Turn the ribs over in the pan and brush the ribs with another ¼ cup of the teriyaki sauce before placing the covered dish back into the oven for another half hour.
5.Take the dish out of the oven. Brush the last ¼ cup of teriyaki sauce on the ribs. Place the uncovered dish back into the oven. Let the ribs cook uncovered for an additional 15 minutes.
That’s it! I served our ribs with yellow rice on a bed of spinach and my husband and both sons happily ate everything!
If you enjoyed this post, don’t miss future ones! Please be sure to sign up for my email updates. (Also, if you’re on Pinterest, let’s follow each other.)If you enjoyed this post, please forward it to a friend or tell them to sign up here. Thanks!