I hope that the posts about Rock the World NYC 2015 have been helpful. This is my last post in the 10-part series. (Whew!) I will end by sharing my top ten takeaways from the one-day event…
1. If we take the time to think about our own nature, values and temperaments, then we can change our habits. When we change our habits, we change our lives. – Gretchen Rubin’s keynote message on “The Power of Habits for Success + Happiness”
2. It’s about being relevant to the creator’s audience…not just about whether the content is paid or unpaid. – Panel discussion on “The Changing Landscape of PR, Social Media and Influencers”
3. We have the financial power now. It’s just what we decide to do with it. – Panel discussion on “Women: The Money and Mindset”
4. It all starts with showing up, forming relationships and putting yourself out there. – Angela Jia Kim’s speech on “The Secret to Building Your Million Dollar Rolodex”
5. Samples, story and stage mentions are 3 keys to standing out in a full marketplace. – Marketplace recap
6. Building relationships and execution are key variables to business success. – Interview with Alexandra Wilkis Wilson of Gilt and Glamsquad
7. Expect the Unexpected. – Interview with Melissa Ben-Ishay of Baked By Melissa
8. After you take care of yourself, you can take care of other people and you can hear your intuition. – Interview with Katrina Markoff of Vosges Haut-Chocolat
9. Embrace that you are worthy and deserving of what you want. Dare to live your truth.
-Expert workshop with Carolyn Herfurth of The Biz Truth
10. I will leave #10 open. After reading all of the Rock the World 2015 recaps, what was YOUR greatest takeaway?
I thoroughly enjoyed the Rock the World NYC 2015 Conference. Angela Jia Kim has truly built something special with the Savor lifestyle brand and I look forward to becoming more involved with the community in the near future.
If you enjoyed this post, please forward it to a friend or tell them to sign up here. Thanks!