I’m a big fan of dads so I love to shop for Father’s Day gifts. I am definitely of the “give them what they want, not what you want to give them” camp when it comes to gift giving. As such, below are eight gift ideas (at various price points) that most dads would love to receive. Be certain to read until the end so that you enter to a great accessory set (wallet and sunglasses) for a dad that you love. Good luck!
Less than $50
1. Sports Illustrated magazine subscription: I get my husband Reggie a subscription to this magazine every year. (Honestly, it’s just as much for me as it is for him. They have some of the best writers overall and their human interest stories are so inspiring!) $39 for 1 year/56 issues via my Amazon affiliate partner
2. OtterBox Defender: This is the first year that Reggie has an iPhone. He loves it. If the men in your life also value their phones, then help them to protect their little treasures with this top rated smartphone cover. $29.40 down from $49.99 via my Amazon affiliate partner
3. Brooks Brothers Men’s Pajamas: NYC’s Brooks Brothers is my favorite place to get pajamas when my father-in-law requests them as a gift. Initially, this pick was going to be in the “less than $100” category, but they are currently on sale online at Brooks Brothers. $49.25 down from $98.50
Less than $100
*4. Stewart Stand Stainless Steel Wallets: I am not sure if the men in your life are excited about MAN OF STEEL that is opening this week, but mine are. While dads might not “technically” be superheroes/men of steel, they can at least have a stylish, stainless steel wallet! From $35 to $95 via my Amazon affiliate partner
5. Baseball game tickets: Local Father’s Day events are always great options. On Father’s Day, NYC area families can see the NY Mets play versus the Chicago Cubs. Family pack tickets (which include a game ticket plus refreshments) begin at $23 per ticket/approximately $100 for a family of four.
Less than $200
6. A grill: I was “hypothetically” asking my friends over on Facebook which type of grill to gift a dad. Both charcoal and gas grills have supporters. Ultimately, it depends on what type of grill the recipient prefers. Since my husband Reggie has his heart set on a charcoal grill, I “would” get him a Weber One-Touch Gold Kettle Grill. I “would” also get the Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter so that he would not have to use lighter fluid to quickly light the charcoal. The grill is currently on sale for $149 down from $159 and the starter is $14.99 down from $19.99 via my Amazon affiliate partner. (The Big Green Egg brand grills are also highly recommended.)
*7. Under Armour Sunglasses: If you want some durable sunglasses for the active dads in your life, Under Armour offers a variety of attractive, protective styles. From $80 to $150 via my Amazon affiliate partner
8. Return to Tiffany™ oval tag key ring in sterling silver: In keeping with the men’s accessories theme, I just had to include this personal favorite. When I was dating Reggie, I gave him a Tiffany’s keychain so that he would remember me every time that he used his keys. We will be celebrating our 11th anniversary on Saturday, June 15th so it worked! ☺ $125 via the Tiffany website
If there is a fashionable father in your life, then you will enjoy this giveaway. It includes an Under Armour Sunglasses and a Stewart Stand Wallet. To enter to win, simply let me know what you would give the dad(s) in your life for Father’s Day if money was not a consideration. Leave your answer in the “Comments” section below by noon on Friday, June 14th.
For an additional entry, you can tweet “I entered to win a $200 #fathersday #giveaway on @mominthecity” Good luck!