1. Move to Queens. That should be completed by the end of the week.
2. Go to CoCo Keys indoor water park. I’m so looking forward to redeeming the certificate that I won at Mom’s Nite Out!
3. Celebrate my husband’s graduation. This will be his second master’s degree. He has a MBA and he should be getting his Master’s in Education. I think that the next degree in this house should be mines!
4. Enjoy all of the free (and low cost!) family activities available in NYC.
5. Figure out what I want to gradually do “next step” career-wise. I already have a “hunch”.
6. Attend my family reunion in Virginia. I’m so excited. Busch Gardens and Water Country Water Park are in the plan. (I “lived” at those places as a teen.)
7. Attend General Mills Eat & Greet in Minnesota. I don’t know why, but I’m really looking forward to visiting the Upper Midwest area of the country.
8. Figure out whether Michael will be going to public school (we’ll know if a spot is available the week of 8/31) or being home schooled for kindergarten.
What’s on your “to do” list?