When my husband and sons get bored with my cooking, they start to ask for mash-ups of recipes. Oftentimes (like with this oven-baked barbecue teriyaki ribs recipe) the outcome is SO good! We like them equally well as the original teriyaki ribs recipe!
Teriyaki Barbecue Ribs Recipe
Easy Oven-Baked Teriyaki Barbecue Ribs Recipe
- 2-3 pounds pork spareribs
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup of teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 cup of barbecue sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sprinkle salt over both sides of the ribs and place them into a baking dish. Brush ¼ cup of the teriyaki sauce and 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce onto the ribs and sprinkle the minced garlic on top.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and place it into the heated oven. Let the ribs bake covered for half an hour.
- Take the dish out of the oven. Turn the ribs over in the pan and brush the ribs with another ¼ cup of the teriyaki sauce and 1/4 cup of barbecue sauce before placing the covered dish back into the oven for another half hour.
- Take the dish out of the oven. Brush the last ¼ cup of teriyaki sauce and 1/4 on the ribs. Place the uncovered dish back into the oven. Let the ribs cook uncovered for an additional 15 minutes.
If you found this recipe helpful, please share it. In addition, consider signing up for my weekly email newsletter so that you don’t miss future updates. Thanks!
You Might Also Like
Sides / What to Serve With Ribs
- Simple Baked Mac and Cheese
- Southern Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey Wings
- Grandma Pettus’ Easy Potato Salad
P.S. Please let me know if you have any favorite food mash-ups. I’m constantly looking for new ideas!