As I mentioned in the Survey Says! (Mom in the City Reader Survey Results) post, several readers have asked me questions about distance learning lately. In case you missed the Remote Schooling Moms series that I did in the fall of 2020, I compiled the themed posts in an eBook.
Initially, I felt panicked and overwhelmed at the prospect of remote schooling my sons in addition to all of my other work and life responsibilities. Fortunately, I was able to use this Mom in the City platform to gain access to various experts. I am sharing those posts in the Remote Schooling Moms: Expert Advice for Succesful Distance Learning eBook.
If you prefer to read the individual blog posts that are included in the eBook instead, you can find them below.
Distance Learning Advice
- 7 Takeaways From an Education Chat With Sal Khan
- 5 Tips to Create the Best Home Learning Spaces
- 5 Easy Homeschool Organization Tips For Back To School
- Social-Emotional Skills Growth: 5 Tips From a Licensed Therapist
- Mental Health: Anxiety and Resilience During COVID-19
- Top Time Management Tips To Help Remote Learners
- How To Keep Your Couple Relationship Healthy During the Pandemic
- Valuable Tips for Practicing Empathy During the Pandemic
- How To Reduce Anxiety Naturally: Tips for Families During COVID-19
- 5 Practical Ways To Build Resilience in Your Child
- Supporting Your Children With Remote Learning
- 9 Important Eye Health Tips For Remote Learning
I hope that this eBook helps you and your family also. If you think that the information in this eBook would be valuable to other moms, please consider sharing this post on social media or by email. Thanks!